The Best Senior Life Insurance 2017
The best Senior Life insurance 2017 has been called a euphemism for death insurance, but who wants to think about it that way?
The important thing is that you think about it, and get insured, if needed.
The older you get, the more expensive life insurance can be, which is why it is even more important to start planning today.
What is a Senior Life Insurance
As a senior planning to purchase a Senior Life Insurance Policy you should know:
- The average funeral/burial costs: $6,000-$8,000
- Senior Life Insurance is a best buy for those aged 50 and over.
- Senior Life insurance is a specialized type of whole life insurance.
- Guaranteed coverage for life when premiums are paid.
- Coverage REGARDLESS of health.
- Qualify with No medical exams. Plans are simplified issue.
- Beneficiaries can use the death benefit for ANYTHING.
- Premiums NEVER increase. Benefits NEVER decrease.
- Policy will not cancel because of age.
- Builds cash value and loan value for borrowing against.
Guaranteed Life Insurance No Medical Exam
With a Guaranteed Life Insurance policy, you can have the peace of mind that comes from knowing you’ve planned ahead to ease the burden of final expenses.
Guaranteed issue life insurance plans can insure most anyone, with no medical examination.
Many companies also offer simplified or final expense life insurance, where the insured must answer medical history questions, but are not required an examination.
Simplified issue life insurance is available those who are reasonably health with very little underwriting. Get coverage with heart issues, sleep apnea, prior cancer and other sicknesses or illnesses.
Because guaranteed issue life insurance policies do not rely on medical information to set premiums, the costs can be higher.
Affordable Senior Life Insurance
Every day that you wait is another day in which you are not fully covered.
Don’t put off purchasing life insurance, purchasing final expense insurance, or enrolling in Medicare.
Unforeseen accidents or emergencies can financially devastate families that are unprepared. Give your family and yourself peace of mind to enjoy the time you have together.
Get a FREE quote and compare prices HERE!
Call our office to get a free quote at 813-964-7100 or 716-565-1300